Following its debut in the Roaring '20s, the legendary Hotel Georgia came to be known as Vancouver's most historic and elegant retreat. When it first welcomed guests in 1927, the hotel brought unheard of luxuries to the young city of Vancouver and Canada's West Coast. As Rosewood Hotel Georgia, the fully restored Georgian Revival property was returned to its former grandeur with additional elegance afforded by extensive amenities and the impeccable service of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. From the painstaking restoration of Old World craftsmanship to the addition of the most luxurious furnishings and latest technology, Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers an unmatched combination of legacy and luxury.
Ideally located in the heart of downtown, Rosewood Hotel Georgia provides discerning travellers with a level of stylish elegance equal to its landmark location. Designed with a residential atmosphere, the 156 rooms and suites layer modern sophistication against the historic backdrop of the restored hotel. Guests can also be pampered at Sense, a Rosewood Spa or enjoy cocktails and epicurean delights in a variety of lounges including our seasonal Reflections: The Garden Terrace to our 1920s speakeasy inspired Prohibition Bar. With Hawksworth Restaurant, Vancouver's premier chef, David Hawksworth, brings his classically grounded, ingredient-driven cooking style to Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
- Superior Double Room accommodations
- Stay two nights and receive the third night free
- Stay three nights and receive the fourth night free
Our Exclusive Offers:
- Continental breakfast for two daily in Hawksworth Restaurant; also available through room service
- $100 CAD hotel credit, once during stay (not valid towards room rate; no cash value if not redeemed)
- Welcome amenity with note from Managing Director
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out, 2:00 PM*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM